$100 HIGHWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Eligibility: The $100 Highway (the “Promotion”) is open to registered attendees of the 2023 World of Concrete (the “Conference) in Las Vegas, Nevada on January 17-19, 2023, who are legal residents of the 50 United States or D.C., 21 years of age or older. Employees, officers, directors, members, and representative of Sponsor, exhibitors and distributors, their respective affiliates, any of their advertising or promotional agencies or any business or entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of this Promotion and the immediate family and household members of any of the above are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins January 17, 2023 at 9:30 am PT and ends January 19, 2023 at 5:00 pm PT.
3. How to Enter: (1) Pick-up your RFID-enabled bracelet at White Cap $100 Highway outdoor booth located outside the entrance to the Central and North Hall, at the White Cap booth (C4149), or while supplies last at participating suppliers booths. (2) Visit each of the participating booths listed below at the Conference and scan your bracelet at each booth. (3) Return to the White Cap booth when you have visited and scanned your bracelet at all participating booths below and register your Conference entry badge.
The first 1,000 eligible contestants who successfully return to the White Cap booth after scanning their bracelet at each of the participating booths listed below during the Promotion Period will receive a $100 Visa gift card.
|Supplier||$100 Highway Booth Location|
|Protective Industrial Products (PIP)||Central Hall|
|Master Builders Solutions||South Hall|
Limit one entry per person. RFID bracelets must be intact and cannot be damaged, mutilated, irregular, broken, altered, counterfeit, tampered with, or obtained by theft or fraud. No responsibility is assumed for lost, stolen, or misdirected bracelets or unavailability of bracelets at any booth. Any attempt at or form of entry other than as expressly specified in these Official Rules is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
4. First Prize Winners Determination and Prize: The first 1,000 eligible contestants who successfully return to the White Cap booth after scanning their bracelet at each of the participating booths listed below during the Promotion Period will receive a $100 Visa gift card. In the event of a tie, winner will be selected based upon random drawing. Any restrictions on use of gift card are on the gift card.
You must be present at the Conference to win and receive a prize. Prizes will be awarded at the White Cap booth. You are not an official winner until validated. All prize claims are subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and prize and publicity release when requested. Failure to comply may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Prizes may not be assigned, transferred, or changed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. All taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Limit one prize per person.
5. Limitations of Liability and Release: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, designees and advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective directors, officers, members, employees, representatives, attorneys, and agents (the “Released Entities”), from any and all liability or any injury, loss or damage of any kind to or of any person or property (including, without limitation, death of any person), arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in this Promotion. If the integrity of Promotion is compromised in any manner, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend and/or modify the Promotion and select winners from contestants/entries that are unaffected by the problem. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person who attempts to tamper with the Promotion, to harass or interfere with any other contestant, or otherwise acts in an inappropriate or unsportsmanlike manner, all as determined by Sponsor in its absolute discretion. If, due to production or other errors, valid prize claims could be made for more prizes than are offered in these Official Rules, Sponsor may award prizes at random among contestants submitting validated claims or not award any further prizes after the number of prizes offered in these Official Rules have been awarded.
6. Grant of Rights: By entering, you agree that Sponsor can use your entry information, likeness, voice and comments for publicity purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law.
7. Additional Conditions: Sponsor and the other Released Entities shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, bracelets, communications or submissions; (ii) failure or inability to contact a potential winner; (iii) a potential winner’s failure or inability to bracelets chips or other materials; (v) unavailability of bracelets or third-party handling or mishandling of bracelets or failure to provide bracelets; (vi) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Promotion; and (vii) any causes beyond Sponsor's control that affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion. Only the stated number and amount of prizes will be awarded.
8. Prize Winners List: The names of the Prize Winners are available by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: $100 Highway Winners, Attn: Gary Hayden, White Cap, 6250 Brook Hollow Parkway, Norcross, GA 30071 by March 1, 2023.
9. Sponsor: White Cap, 6250 Brook Hollow Parkway, Norcross, GA 30071.
No purchase necessary. Full rules are available at the White Cap booth or go to www.whitecap.com/woc-rules-2023.