Shipping Verification

This item is not available for shipping to and will not be added to your cart.
This item is available for shipping to and was added to your cart.

This item can only be delivered to select locations

Please enter your delivery zip code below to determine shipping eligibility:
Invalid zip code. Please enter a 5-digit US zip code. .

Product(s) Added

Add Product(s) to Favorites List

The product(s) has been added to {{ listName }}

Enter a new name for this list:

This is a required field.
My Location


Please enter the zip code for your shipping address.

There are item(s) in your cart.
Most Recently Added:
No items

Former Associates

Access Benefits

For questions about your benefits, please call the Benefits Center at 888-440-3644.

Saving Money and Retirement

To access your White Cap 401(k) account, copy and paste the following URL into your browser White Cap’s 401(k) provider is Alight, but you may use your historic user ID and password to access your 401(k) as a former associate.

Print/View Paystubs

Former Associates will need to call the Payroll Department at (407) 822-2888 to request copies of their paystubs which will be mailed to their home address. 

Access Prior W-2 Forms

Former associates can view W-2 forms by accessing information on the ADP website.

Instructions for registering for ADP Services to obtain a copy of your W-2 can be accessed here.

To receive a copy of a W-2 prior to 2013, complete the request form and email to or fax to payroll at 407-420-5808. Due to the confidential nature of the form, the W-2 will only be mailed to the address provided on the form.

Visit ADP