White Cap Standard Return Policy
All cash sales require a receipt to receive a refund for product returned to the store and the following guidelines must be followed.
- Power tools bought within 30 days can be returned for any reason, used or not except gas and pneumatic tools which require a vendor inspection to ensure user error was not an issue.
- Other items must have the appearance and ability to be sold as new:
- There are no refunds on specials, unless the product is incorrect due to a mistake made by a White Cap employee
- A restocking fee may apply. Call 1-800-944-8322 or visit your local branch to find out if a restocking fee applies to your return
- For refunds over $250.00 a check from White Cap corporate will be issued to the customer
Cash Refunds Without A Receipt
All refunds without a receipt must be approved by a Branch Manager. With the manager's approval, all items on a cash refund without a receipt will be refunded at the same amount as our cost and will receive a 20% restock charge.
For questions regarding returns for an online purchase please call 1-800-944-8322.
For questions regarding returns for an in-store purchase, please contact your local branch.