Wr Meadows 1150 Clear Cure 5Gal
Water-based compound, engineered from hydrocarbon resins and can be used on interior, exterior, vertical, and horizontal concrete surfaces. This compound forms a liquid membrane that retains water present in freshly placed concrete to allow complete hydration of the cement.
- When properly applied, 1100-CLEAR produces a premium-grade film, which optimizes water retention
- Offers a compressive strength significantly greater than improperly cured or uncured concrete
- Formulations also available with red fugitive dye added
- Increases tensile strength for greater resistance to cracking and surface crazing
- Produces hard, dense concrete minimizes hair checking, thermal cracking, dusting, and other defects
- Furnished as a ready-to-use, true water-based compound
- Can be applied quickly and easily with conventional commercial spray equipment
- Improves resistance to abrasion and the corrosive actions of salts and chemicals
- Minimizes excessive shrinkage
- Brand: WR Meadows
- Product Line: Construction Liquids
- Packing Type: 5 Gallon Pails
- Color: CLEAR
- Traffic Time: Restrict foot traffic for at least four hours. Twelve hours is preferable.
- Coverage: 200 sq-ft/gal
- Application Method: Application Method … Apply in a uniform film
- Standards: ASTM C 309, Type 1, Class A & B (Type 1-D also available)
- Usage: 1150-CLEAR can be used on both interior and exterior applications where paint, resilient tile, or resilient flooring will be applied.