13/16"X10' 14ga Green Half-slot Strut Channel Sold/ft
This product is currently not available.
Call for Quote
Based on Product Sourcing
This product has shipping restrictions. Additional Shipping Charges may apply. You may be contacted by Customer Service.
Ideal for mounting, constructing load centers and framing.
- Channels are cold-formed from hot-rolled, pickled and oiled-strip steel 9/16 X 1-1/8 in slots on 2 in centers 12 ga and 14 ga
- Standard Lengths for channel are 10 ft and 20 ft. Standard length tolerance: �1/8 in ElectroGalv � Often referred to as zinc plated, the steel and 0.5 mil of zinc are bonded by an electrolysis process Most commonly applied to small fittings, hardware, and threaded products Green � Urethane powder resins are applied electrostatically to the steel after fabrication The result is a minimum of 1.5 mil thickness of urethane coating providing excellent resistance to chipping or peeling GoldGalv � This is a multi-process finish of electro-plated zinc, followed by gold-colored zinc dichromate to give excellent corrosion resistance and superior paint base
- Brand: Unistrut
- Product Line: P4100 T
- Type: Slotted
- Cross Section Area: .29 sq-in
- Section Modulus: .132 cu-in
- Color: Perma Green III
- Finish: Thermoset Acrylic Coated
- Load Capacity: 90 lb
- Thickness: 14 ga
- Material: Steel
- Slot Size: 1.125 X 0.5625 in
- Length: 10 ft
- Width: 1.625 in
- Height: .8125 in