Union Tools Long Handle Square Point 48" Wood Handle Shovel
The Union Tools long-handle square point shovel has so many uses that it's an essential part of any tool assortment. It's perfect for moving loose garden material, sand, top soil or debris. It can also be used to shape beds, mix concrete, level off areas that need to be flat or to scrape stubborn material off driveways or other hard surfaces.
- Forward turned step for secure foot placement
- 48 in sturdy, stained North American ash handle for long life
- Industrial gauge open back blade
- 9 in socket for stronger connection between handle and blade
- Brand: Union Tools
- Handle Length: 48 in
- Blade Type: Forward Turn Step, Open Back
- Blade Width: 9.25 in
- Handle Type: Straight, Long
- Blade Length: 11.5 in
- Handle Material: White Ash
- Socket Length: 9 in
- Blade Material: Steel
- Usage: For Moving Loose Garden Material, Sand, Top Soil or Debris. It Can Also be Used to Shape Beds, Mix Concrete, Level Off Areas that Need to be Flat or to Scrape Stubborn Material off Driveways or other Hard Surfaces.