Ames Union Tools® Long Handle Square Point 44" Wood Handle Shovel
The Union Tools long-handle square point shovel has so many uses that it's an essential part of any tool assortment. It's perfect for moving loose garden material, sand, top soil or debris. It can also be used to shape beds, mix concrete, level off areas that need to be flat or to scrape stubborn material off driveways or other hard surfaces.
- 9 in socket for stronger connection between handle and blade
- Industrial gauge open back blade
- Forward turned step for secure foot placement
- 48 in sturdy, stained North American ash handle for long life
- Brand: Union Tools
- Handle Length: 48 in
- Blade Length: 11.5 in
- Socket Length: 9 in
- Blade Width: 9.25 in
- Blade Type: Forward Turn Step, Open Back
- Handle Material: White Ash
- Blade Material: Steel
- Handle Type: Straight, Long
- Usage: For Moving Loose Garden Material, Sand, Top Soil or Debris. It Can Also be Used to Shape Beds, Mix Concrete, Level Off Areas that Need to be Flat or to Scrape Stubborn Material off Driveways or other Hard Surfaces.