Union Tools Long Handle Square Point 48" Wood Handle Shovel
The Union Tools long-handle square point shovel has so many uses that it's an essential part of any tool assortment. It's perfect for moving loose garden material, sand, top soil or debris. It can also be used to shape beds, mix concrete, level off areas that need to be flat or to scrape stubborn material off driveways or other hard surfaces.
- 9 in socket for stronger connection between handle and blade
- Industrial gauge open back blade
- 48 in sturdy, stained North American ash handle for long life
- Forward turned step for secure foot placement
- Brand: Union Tools
- Blade Type: Forward Turn Step, Open Back
- Handle Type: Straight, Long
- Blade Length: 11.5 in
- Blade Material: Steel
- Socket Length: 9 in
- Blade Width: 9.25 in
- Handle Material: White Ash
- Handle Length: 48 in
- Usage: For Moving Loose Garden Material, Sand, Top Soil or Debris. It Can Also be Used to Shape Beds, Mix Concrete, Level Off Areas that Need to be Flat or to Scrape Stubborn Material off Driveways or other Hard Surfaces.