Stego® Wrap 15-Mil Vapor Barrier 14' x 140'
USES: Stego® Wrap Vapor Barrier is used as a below-slab vapor barrier. COMPOSITION: Stego® Wrap Vapor Barrier is a multi-layer plastic extrusion manufactured with only high grade prime, virgin, polyolefin resins. SIZE: 14' X 140". ENVIORNMENTAL FACTORS: Stego® Wrap Vapor Barrier can be used in systems for the control of soil gases (radon, methane), soil poisons (oil by-products) and sulfates.
- Exceeds ASTM E1745 Class A, B, & C requirements
- Highly resistant to degradation imposed by in-service conditions
- Vapor Barrier permeance rating: less than 0.01 perms
- Made in USA
- Engineered to withstand heavy construction traffic
- Brand: Stego®
- Thickness: 15 mil
- Standards: ASTM E 1745 Class A
- Type: Multi Layer
- Material: Polyolefin Plastic
- Length: 140 ft
- Width: 14 ft
- Usage: For the Control of Soil Gases (Radon, Methane), Soil Poisons (Oil By-Products) and Sulfates