Stabila Magnetic Tech Level with Case IP65 24"
TECH magnetic levels offer precise measurement of slopes. Dual display for easy reading at any angle. Extremely durable waterproof, dustproof and shockproof electronics. Rare earth magnets hold the level firmly in place on steel surfaces.
- Dust and waterproof
- 2 display light up
- Precise slope measurements as needed for ADA 4.8.2 handicap ramp compliance
- 2 screen visibility with no loss of frame strength
- Washable electronics
- Rare earth magnets hold the level firmly to steel and cast iron
- Shock absorbing endcaps removable to carry lines tight into corners
- Simple water and brush clean up
- 5 mode reading (degrees in 1 or 2 decimal points, percent, feet & inches in decimal, feet and inches in fractions, and mm/m)
- Fast and accurate read
- Instantly converts measurements to any scale. Rise & run to degrees, degrees to percent, etc.
- Electronic displays illuminate for easy viewing in low light conditions
- Correct read upside down
- Precise slope and angle measurements for metal fabricators, commercial carpenters, plumbers, etc...
- Electronic illuminates
- Audible tones for sight free use
- Uses 2 AA batteries
- 5 display modes (degrees in 1 or 2 decimal points, percent, feet & inches (rise/run) in decimal, Feet & inches in fractions, and mm/m)
- Brand: Stabila
- Includes: Carrying case
- Vial Positions: 1 horizontal, 1 vertical
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Battery Type: AA
- Number of Vials: 2
- Type: Electronic, Magnetic
- Length: 24 in