Stabila Magnetic Tech Level with Case IP65 24"
TECH magnetic levels offer precise measurement of slopes. Dual display for easy reading at any angle. Extremely durable waterproof, dustproof and shockproof electronics. Rare earth magnets hold the level firmly in place on steel surfaces.
- 2 display light up
- Dust and waterproof
- 2 screen visibility with no loss of frame strength
- Precise slope measurements as needed for ADA 4.8.2 handicap ramp compliance
- Washable electronics
- Rare earth magnets hold the level firmly to steel and cast iron
- Shock absorbing endcaps removable to carry lines tight into corners
- 5 mode reading (degrees in 1 or 2 decimal points, percent, feet & inches in decimal, feet and inches in fractions, and mm/m)
- Simple water and brush clean up
- Instantly converts measurements to any scale. Rise & run to degrees, degrees to percent, etc.
- Fast and accurate read
- Electronic displays illuminate for easy viewing in low light conditions
- Precise slope and angle measurements for metal fabricators, commercial carpenters, plumbers, etc...
- Correct read upside down
- Electronic illuminates
- Uses 2 AA batteries
- 5 display modes (degrees in 1 or 2 decimal points, percent, feet & inches (rise/run) in decimal, Feet & inches in fractions, and mm/m)
- Audible tones for sight free use
- Brand: Stabila
- Includes: Carrying case
- Battery Type: AA
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Vial Positions: 1 horizontal, 1 vertical
- Number of Vials: 2
- Type: Electronic, Magnetic
- Length: 24 in