Stabila Magnetic Tech Level with Case IP65 24"
TECH magnetic levels offer precise measurement of slopes. Dual display for easy reading at any angle. Extremely durable waterproof, dustproof and shockproof electronics. Rare earth magnets hold the level firmly in place on steel surfaces.
- Dust and waterproof
- Audible tones for sight free use
- Instantly converts measurements to any scale. Rise & run to degrees, degrees to percent, etc.
- 2 display light up
- Precise slope and angle measurements for metal fabricators, commercial carpenters, plumbers, etc...
- 2 screen visibility with no loss of frame strength
- Electronic displays illuminate for easy viewing in low light conditions
- Uses 2 AA batteries
- 5 display modes (degrees in 1 or 2 decimal points, percent, feet & inches (rise/run) in decimal, Feet & inches in fractions, and mm/m)
- Electronic illuminates
- Rare earth magnets hold the level firmly to steel and cast iron
- Simple water and brush clean up
- Fast and accurate read
- 5 mode reading (degrees in 1 or 2 decimal points, percent, feet & inches in decimal, feet and inches in fractions, and mm/m)
- Shock absorbing endcaps removable to carry lines tight into corners
- Precise slope measurements as needed for ADA 4.8.2 handicap ramp compliance
- Correct read upside down
- Washable electronics
- Brand: Stabila
- Includes: Carrying case
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Number of Vials: 2
- Type: Electronic, Magnetic
- Vial Positions: 1 horizontal, 1 vertical
- Battery Type: AA
- Length: 24 in