Spectra Precision Dual Slope Grade Laser with Remote and Receiver
WARNING: This Product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead and Lead Compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Spectra Precision® GL622N Grade Laser — Easy-To-Use, Full Featured Automatic Grade Lasers, The GL622N Dual Grade Laser is rugged, automatic self-levelling lasers with grade capability from -25% to + 25% and can be used for a wide variety of grade, excavating and alignment applications by general and speciality contractors. Both lasers come with a radio remote control that provides fully functional capabilities up to 490 feet from the laser transmitter – even from the cab of a machine. The graphical, menu driven interface makes the lasers simple and easy to use and can be set to 16 different languages. The ability to operate the laser whilst working away from the laser transmitter can significantly reduce set-up times and increase productivity. Each laser package includes the advanced HL760 Digital Readout Receiver that can be used at an operating diameter of up to 2,600 feet.
- Industry only Self leveling at grade means the unit will adjust back to the specified grade when equipment rolls by the unit causing vibration assuring accurate grade
- Automatic Grade Match eliminates time consuming and error prone calculation
- Highly rugged patented lighhouse protects the unit from dust, debris and drop
- Dual grade laser that can perform grade of 15% to -10% in both the "X" and "Y" axis
- Fingerprint technology allows the hl760 receiver only to work with gl422 ideal for locations where multiple lasers are in use
- Durable able to withstand a 3' drop on concrete
- Advance tecnology features of Grade Match and plan lock assuring increase accuracy of the laser
- Comes with HL760 receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application
- Menu driven user interface reduces learning time and eliminates complex button pressing to activate advance features
- RC402N radio remote control allows control of all laser functions from up to 330feet (or 100 meters
- 1/16"@100' accuracy
- Mask mode eliminates interference with other crews on the jobsite
- 5 year warranty
- Temperature compensated for high accuracy over wide range of temperatures
- Operates with NIMH rechargeable battery pack (included) or 4 "D" cell alkaline batteries
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions - IP66 environmental rating
- Brand: Spectra Precision
- Range: 2600'
- Prop65: WARNING: This Product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead and Lead Compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to