Simpson Strong-Tie Epoxy-Tie ETr16 Paste Over
Simpson Strong-Tie® Epoxy-Tie® products are ideal for pasting over the surface of cracks and attaching ports for pressure injection. Their non-sag paste consistency enables paste-up on horizontal, vertical and overhead applications.
- ETR Epoxy-Tie: Fast cure epoxy for paste-over packaged in separate 8 oz canisters, to be mixed manually.
- CIP-F Paste Over: A flexible, peelable and fast-curing polyurea paste-over material. It is used to temporarily seal cracks and to secure injection ports over cracks prior to epoxy or urethane-foam injection repair. CIP-F can be peeled off at the completion of a crack injection job by pulling on starter tabs placed under the lead edge surface at the time of application or by prying under the paste-over.
- ET Epoxy-Tie Economical cartridge epoxy paste-over when fast cure time is not an issue (24 hr cure at 16 deg C)
- CIP Paste Over: A fast-curing, two-part epoxy paste-over material. It is used to seal cracks and to secure injection ports over cracks prior to epoxy or urethane foam injection repair. CIP sets up hard and can either be left on the concrete or ground or chiseled off at the completion of a crack injection job.
- Brand: Simpson Strong-Tie
- Product Line: Epoxy-Tie
- Flash Point: Greater Than 300 deg F
- Specific Gravity: 1.56 at 72 deg F
- pH Range: 8.4
- Color: White
- Packing Type: 236 ml Canister
- Form: Paste
- Standards: OSHA 29 CFR Part 1910.1200