Simpson Strong-Tie Abu44 Adjustable Post Base With Standoff
The AB series of retrofit adjustable post bases provide a 1" standoff for the post, are slotted for adjustability and can be installed with nails, Strong-Drive® SD Connector screws or bolts (ABU). Depending on the application needs, these adjustable standoff post bases are designed for versatility, cost-effectiveness and maximum uplift performance.
- The slot in the base enables flexible positioning around the anchor bolt, making precise post placement easier
- The 1in standoff helps prevent rot at the end of the post and meets code requirements for structural posts installed in basements or exposed to weather or water splash
- Place the standoff base and then the post in the ABU
- Fasten using nails or Strong-Drive SD structural connector screws or bolts (ABU88, ABU1010 – SDS optional)
- Brand: Simpson Strong-Tie