Nomaco 1/2" x 3.5" x 10' Nomafle x E x pansion Board Sold By Lft
The Nomaflex®® is a performance engineered foam that sets a new standard for the protection of concrete expansion and contraction joints. It is a closed cell extruded polypropylene foam that performs better, installs faster, and adds more value to the installed job.
- Flexible, bends to 12” diameter
- Can be stored outside
- Natural bond breaker
- Moisture resistant
- Ultra lightweight
- Brand: Nomaco
- Product Line: Nomaflex
- Resists: Nomaco
- Slab Width: Product width is 3 1/2"
- Standards: ASTM D 545 and D 1751
- Color: Black
- Length: 10'
- Special Features: Natural bond breaker, Lightweight, flexible, Moisture resistant, Traditional methods used for installation, Can be used with hot-pour and cold-applied sealants, Clean product, Inert, Recyclable, Reusable, Made in USA
- Usage: Nomaflex is a flexible yet semi-rigid foam that can be used as an expansion joint or forms. Nomaflex can be used with all hot-pour or cold-applied sealants and prevents 3-sided sealant adhesion.