Motorola 2W 8 Channel Portable VHF Radio
Motorola's RM Series on-site 2 watt business radios help you communicate instantly with clear audio. The RM radios have exceptional durability and won't quit in high noise, harsh conditions or high use.
- Quickly copies settings from radio to radio (between RM series radios or between RM and RDX series radios). Cloning is done with radio-to-radio cloning cable or through the multi-unit charger.
- Leave your radio on your belt and know exactly what channel you are communicating on. Customize your list of channels by selecting from 16 pre-recorded work functions, such as security, customer service, cashier, etc
- Powerful 1500 mW speaker ensures clear communication without distracting feedback in noisy conditions
- HTML-based CPS is easy to use and works with any computer browser. Profiles interchange with the RDX series making it easier than ever to add RM Series radios to your existing radio fleet (CPS is available as free Internet download. Separate programming cable required.)
- Meets military specifications for sealing against dust, wind, shock, vibration and other adverse conditions. These radios also undergo Motorola’s exclusive Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) that simulates up to 5 years of field use.
- Enables hands-free operation with or without the use of optional accessories.
- (NWR) Channel 8 is pre-assigned to receive official National Weather Service warnings, watches, forecasts and other hazard information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Weather Channel configuration can be customized based on geographic location.
- Allows users to disable and skip undesirable channels via the customer programming software (CPS)
- Operates on 27 VHF business exclusive frequencies and features 219 PL/DPL codes, including 6 customizable codes to help ensure a clear signal
- Brand: Motorola