MortarNet 2" Cavity Mortar Dropping Barrier with 44% Recycled Content (Purchase in intervals of 100')
MortarNet is used in masonry cavity walls to prevent blocked weep vents and ensure that walls drain and dry quickly. Mortar Net® Solutions provides mortar collection, flashing, and wall drainage systems for masonry cavity and single wythe CMU walls. The company also provides high corner boots, end dams, adhesives and cell vents, along with a free takeoff service when purchasing its TotalFlash flashing solution.
- Easy to install, requires no fasteners, adhesives or special training
- Will not oxidize, rot, promote mold or fungus, or react with other common building materials.
- Catches and suspends mortar droppings above the weep vents, and breaks up the droppings to prevent them from forming a solid dam.
- Made of polyester with 44% recycled content.
- The patented Insect Barrier keeps insects and debris out of the cavity.
- Allows air movement in and out of the cavity to promote rapid drying of the wall.
- 90% open mesh provides hundreds of channels for water to flow to the weeps.
- Brand: MortarNet
- Material: Polyester with 44% Recycled Content
- Thickness: 2 in
- Length: 5 ft
- Width: 10 in