Milwaukee Tool M18 Fuel Hex Impact Driver (Bare Tool) 1/4"
The M18 Fuel 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Is The Most Powerful Tool In Its Class. At 1800 In-Lbs Of Fastening Torque, This Tool Drives Screws Faster But Also Provides Greater Control Over Power And Speed Thanks To Its Proprietary 4-Mode Drive Control. The Powerstate Brushless Motor Delivers Up To 0-3,000 Rpm With Constant Power Output To Drive Screws Faster. Redlink Plus Intelligence Is The Most Advanced Electronic System On The Market, Preventing Damage To The Tool And Battery Caused By Overloading Or Overheating. For Use With Redlithium Compact Batteries Or Extended Capacity Batteries (Sold Separately), Which Deliver More Work Per Charge And More Work Over The Life Of The Pack Than Competitive Batteries On The Market.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 1800 in-lbs of fastening torque for faster driving speeds
- REDLITHIUM Batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Includes: On Board FUEL Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery, LED Light, 5 Year Tool Warranty
- Voltage: 18 V
- Torque: 1,800 ft-lb
- Cycle Rate: 0-3,700 bpm
- Speed: 0-3,000 rpm
- Tool Weight: 2.1 lb
- Length: 5.25 in