Meadow Burke 14" Heavy Loop Tie
Dayton Superior A46 Loop Ties are manufactured from high strength steel and are designed for securing and spacing modular type forms. The safe working load for heavy loop ties is 3,000 lbs.
- Loop ties are manufactured with a tight fitting neoprene washer collated near the center of the tie
- Due to the ductility of the type 304 stainless steel wire, Dayton Superior cannot guarantee that A46 stainless steel ties will consistently provide proper breakback
- The water-resistant washer is designed to help eliminate water seepage along the tie by breaking the surface continuity of the wire
- Brand: Meadow Burke
- Product Line: LIGHT WALL FORMING
- Specifications: 18.25"
- Post/Joist Size: 1"
- Type: Heavy Duty
- Wall Thickness: 14 in
- Material: Steel
- Safety Factor: 2:1
- Overall Length: 14 in
- Break Back: 1 in
- Series: A46
- Load Capacity: 3000 lb
- Usage: For Securing and Spacing Modular Type Forms