Makita LXT 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless Hammer Drill & Impact Driver Combo Kit
Makita is the innovation leader in brushless motor technology, and the XT248 Combo Kit gives you two BL Brushless Motor solutions that deliver up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The XT248 includes a BL Brushless Motor Hammer Driver-Drill which delivers 530 in. lbs. of torque and Impact Driver that delivers 1,420 in. lbs. of torque, so it's everything you'll need for most drilling, hammer drilling, driving and fastening applications. And they're powered by Makita's fast-charging 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion battery. The XT248 is part of Makita’s growing 18-Volt LXT cordless line-up, with 65 Plus tools powered by one 18-Volt Lithium-Ion battery that reaches a full charge in only 30 minutes.
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,500 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) provides 1,420 in.lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 3.4 lbs
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-400 & 0-1,550 RPM) with Brushless Motor delivers 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 3.9 lbs.
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger is ENERGY STAR® qualified
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan which cools the battery during the charging process for faster charge time
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5X lower self-discharge, and 16 firm holding contact terminals for constant high power
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for increased dust and water resistance for operation in harsh jobsite conditions
- Brand: Makita
- Product Line: LXT