Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless Impact Driver Tool Only
The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion sub-compact brushless cordless impact driver (model XDT15ZB, tool only, battery sold separately) is a fastening solution with significantly less weight. The 18V sub-compact impact driver is part of a new class of compact, with the size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18-Volt. The expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18-Volt LXT Series means an 18-Volt battery from any LXT tool will power the 18-Volt sub-compact impact driver. The XDT15ZB has an efficient brushless motor with two speed settings and dual LED lights illuminate the work area. The innovative assist mode (A-mode) helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins, and is ideal for driving longer fasteners. At only 5-5/16" and 2.6 pounds (with battery, sold separately) it is a fastening solution with superior comfort and handling.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- Weighs only 2.6 pounds with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Assist mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins
- BL brushless motor delivers 1,240 in-lbs of max torque in an ultra compact design
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/16"
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Brand: Makita
- Includes: Tool only (battery and charger not included)
- Type: Cordless
- Battery Type: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Speed: 3000 rpm