Makita 14" 61 cc Power Cutter with Diamond Blade
The 14” Power Cutter, is engineered for industrial performance but with less weight at only 19.6 lbs. The compact and efficient is powered by a 61cc engine with a full 4.4 HP for the most demanding concrete cutting applications. It’s engineered to start easier and vibrate less. It also has innovative features like Stratified Air Scavenging (SAS) that recovers up to 75 percent of unburned fuel to reduce fuel consumption, and a cyclonic air intake that discards larger debris for increased air filter life – and less maintenance. The compact and efficient is an ideal cutting solution for metal decking, angle iron, i-beams, cast iron pipe, brick/masonry, stone/concrete blocks, railroad rails, road curbs, and asphalt. Blade included.
- Start capacitor with start support function resulting in significantly less pull start force
- Smaller hub and drive wheel assembly increases maximum cutting depth to 5-1/8"
- Compact performance at only 19.6 lbs with 4.4 HP/61 cc Engine
- Larger surface inverted intake and filter system extends filter life and service intervals
- Cyclonic air Intake delivers more air, more efficiently and increases air filter life by discarding 90 percent of larger debris
- Stratified Air Scavenging (SAS) sends air flow through the transfer port to push the burned gases through the exhaust outlet recovering 75 percent of unburned fuel and reducing fuel consumption by 20 percent
- Brand: Makita
- Includes: Universal Wrench (941-719-140); Torx Wrench (940-827-000); Carburetor Screwdriver (944-340-001); 14" Diamond Blade, Segmented, Dual Purpose (T-01270); Adapter Ring (20mm to 1") (315-228-120)
- Depth of Cut: 5.125 in
- Prop65: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -
- Color: Teal
- Blade Diameter: 14 in
- Width: 27.5 in
- Height: 16.25 in