Hohmann & Barnard X-Seal 3" x 75' Tape
Based on Product Sourcing
This product has shipping restrictions. Additional Shipping Charges may apply. You may be contacted by Customer Service.
Hazardous material shipping restrictions apply. You may be contacted by Customer Service if an alternate shipping method is required.
X-Seal Adhesive Backed Flashing Tape, 3 in Width, 75 ft Length
- For correct application of X-SEAL Tape, start from the bottom of the wall, up. Roll on with an evenly distributed pressure applied via 3" roller
- UV-resistant for up to 90 days.
- X-SEAL TAPE should be applied in continuous lengths. Surface must be dry and free of oils, dirt, dust, loose rust scales or any other materials which might cause poor adhesion. Continuous lengths are recommended to facilitate maximum adhesion
- Brand: Hohmann & Barnard
- Product Line: X-Seal
- Standards: ASTM D751-95/D4533-91
- Temperature Rating: Store between 40°F (5°C) and 100°F (38°C). Minimum 40°F for application
- Type: Adhesive Backed
- Material: Reinforced polyolefin base, laminated to a polypropylene layer
- Color: White
- Length: 75 ft
- Width: 3 in
- Special Features: 40 - 100 deg F Storage Temperature
- Usage: Seal around the shaft of the screw and legs of X-Seal™ Anchors at the point of penetration. Also as an insulation joint tape.