Hohmann & Barnard DW10HS 14 ga Hot Dip Galvanized Masonry Veneer
This product is currently not available.
Call for Quote
Based on Product Sourcing
DW-10HS® is for anchoring brick veneer to metal stud, masonry, concrete or wood backup.
- Anchor design allows masonry veneer to move vertically and laterally in its own plane. (A system that does not allow for movement due to temperature variations, shrinkage, deflection or other stresses will be inviting cracks in the masonry veneer.) While this movement is desirable, in and out movement should be negligible. This positive and negative resistance is accomplished by the DW-10's backplate and projecting "V-BAR" and back plate: to accommodate 3/16 in. or 1/4 in. dia. wire tie
- Over 3 in of vertical adjustability
- A high strength version of the DW-10
- Backplate prevents crushing of insulation or wall board by masonry wire tie, pressure from positive loads is distributed along backplate of all DW-10 series anchors, no pinpoint loading!
- Primarily for use when there is no insulation and little potential for wallboard deterioration
- Offers maximum vertical adjustability, reducing layout time to a minimum, while always ensuring full engagement and performance of masonry wire tie. Design eliminates eccentric loading
- 100% protection against separation of wire tie from anchor
- Top and bottom of anchor are screwed to metal stud for added strength, and advantage over single-screw systems
- For insulated walls, or when there is concern about eventual wallboard deterioration, we recommend our X-SEAL anchor
- V shaped indentation on projecting bar of anchor for added structural strength
- Brand: Hohmann & Barnard
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Thickness: 14 ga
- Finish: Hot-Dipped Galvanized
- Material Specification: ASTM A153/A153M-B2
- Overall Length: 5.5 in
- Mounting Hole Size: .28 in
- Spacing: 16 in x 16 in in
- Usage: For Anchoring Brick Veneer to Metal Stud, Masonry, Concrete or Wood Backup