Hohmann & Barnard 14 ga Hot Dip Galvanized Masonry Veneer Anchor
WARNING: This Product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Heavy duty adjustable veneer anchor designed to anchor masonry to concrete, block or brick, accommodating rigid insulation. These anchors are reliable and longer lasting.
- V shaped indentation on projecting bar of anchor for added structural strength
- Top and bottom of anchor are screwed to metal stud for added strength, and advantage over single-screw systems
- Primarily for use when there is no insulation and little potential for wallboard deterioration
- Offers maximum vertical adjustability, reducing layout time to a minimum, while always ensuring full engagement and performance of masonry wire tie. Design eliminates eccentric loading
- Backplate prevents crushing of insulation or wall board by masonry wire tie, pressure from positive loads is distributed along backplate of all DW-10 series anchors, no pinpoint loading!
- A high strength version of the DW-10
- 100% protection against separation of wire tie from anchor
- Anchor design allows masonry veneer to move vertically and laterally in its own plane. (A system that does not allow for movement due to temperature variations, shrinkage, deflection or other stresses will be inviting cracks in the masonry veneer.) While this movement is desirable, in and out movement should be negligible. This positive and negative resistance is accomplished by the DW-10's backplate and projecting "V-BAR" and back plate: to accommodate 3/16 in. or 1/4 in. dia. wire tie
- Over 3 in of vertical adjustability
- For insulated walls, or when there is concern about eventual wallboard deterioration, we recommend our X-SEAL anchor
- Brand: Hohmann & Barnard
- Product Line: Masonry Veneer Anchor
- Material Specification: ASTM A153/A153M-B2
- Thickness: 14 ga
- Overall Length: 5.5 in
- Spacing: 16 in x 16 in in
- Prop65: WARNING: This Product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to
- Finish: Hot-Dipped Galvanized
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Mounting Hole Size: .28 in
- Usage: For Anchoring Brick Veneer to Metal Stud, Masonry, Concrete or Wood Backup