Hitachi NR83A3 3-1/4" Plastic Collated Framing Nailer
Utilizing all magnesium housing, its easy select trigger lets you move quickly from single nails placement to contact actuation for maximum control and application versatility. The easy read and tool-free depth of drive lets you quickly adjust the depth setting without having to reset the airline pressure. The self-cleaning air filter extends life and prevents dirt and debris from entering the tool. The adjustable air deflector with muffler directs exhaust away from the work area. A reload indicator lets you reload before firing blanks. The rear-loading magazine with bypass pusher allows smooth and fast reloads. The adjustable rafter hook allows for hanging of the tool in multiple positions and is removable.
- Open nose design for easy extraction should a nail jam
- Two piece steel magazine for durability and replacement ease
- Rubber grip for superior control and comfort during use
- Driving port suited for a wide range of available nails
- Selective actuation allows transition from sequential nailing to “bump-fire” with ease
- Rear loading magazine for quick replenishments
- Tool-less depth adjustment allows you to easily adjust to different nails or materials
- Hardened claw tip resists wear and grips wood for driving nails at different angles
- Brand: Hitachi
- Includes: Safety Glasses
- Collation Angle: 21 deg
- Nail Length Capacity: 2" - 3-1/4"
- Magazine Loading: Rear loading for quick replenishment
- Tool Length: 21.1875 in
- Tool Width: 4.25 in
- Magazine Capacity: 64
- Tool Height: 13.375
- Nail Diameter: 0.113" - .131"
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 psi
- Special Features: Plastic Collated Nails, Tool Weight of 8.6 lbs