Fend-all Porta Stream II Eyewash Station
Offers versatile portability and 15-minutes of uninterrupted flushing — without costly plumbing. Fendall Porta Stream’s simplicity of installation and operation has made it a popular choice. Fendall Porta Stream II offers versatile portability and 15-minutes of uninterrupted flushing — without costly plumbing. Fendall Porta Stream’s simplicity of installation and operation has made it a popular choice. Self-contained, it features a nozzle strap that is easily removed to activate flushing, leaving hands free to hold eyelids open. Can be easily and affordably placed near most workplace hazards with single bracket mounting device or transported with optional universal cart or universal stand. Molded handle accepts hanging bracket for vertical or horizontal surface installation.
- �Large 16 gal (60.5 L) capacity permits thorough flushing by providing 0.4 gpm over the entire 15 min flushing period required by ANSI Z358.1�
- Sturdy, molded construction, when properly installed, the system may be safely leaned upon during use
- Large fill hole/lockable fill cap simplifies refilling and cleaning, and reduces risk of possible tampering
- Efficient full flow nozzles cover a wide area around the eyes
- Easy to use design features simple, highly visible operating instructions on the unit itself.
- Brand: Fend-all
- Product Line: Porta Stream II
- Container Type: Bottle
- Standards: ANSI Z358.1-2004
- Capacity: 180 oz