Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing MiraDRAIN 9900 4' x 50'
CCW MiraDRAIN 9900 is a high-performance, high-strength drainage composite for use in horizontal plaza, roof deck and between-slab applications.
- High-flow drainage, three to five times the capacity of aggregate or sand No-clogging filter fabrics Relieves hydrostatic pressure buildup against below-grade structures High-compressive strength core, withstands installation and natural earth stresses Provides a protection course for the waterproofing system Light-weight product allows for cost-efficient installation Allows backfilling with the excavated soil
- Aggregate free drainage
- CCW MiraDRAIN�s multi-directional flow design allows a continuous path for water discharge, eliminating the potential for hydrostatic pressure build up It allows water to pass freely into the drainage core, where it is gravity fed into the CCW QuickDRAIN drainage collection system The dimpled flow channels, covered by filter fabric, face the soil while the flat backside of the core fits directly against wall surfaces�providing maximum compatibility with a wide variety of waterproofing systems
- Brand: Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing
- Product Line: MiraDRAIN 9900
- Standards: ASTM Specified
- Material: Polystyrene Core
- Thickness: .25 in
- Type: 3-Dimensional, High Impact, High Performance
- Tensile Strength: 365 lb
- Length: 50 ft
- Width: 4 ft
- Special Features: Woven Filter Fabric
- Usage: Used in Horizontal Plaza, Roof Deck and Between-Slab Drainage Applications where Single-Sided Subsurface Drainage is Needed