Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing MiraDRAIN 9800 4' x 50'
SPECIAL ORDER ONLY – Call your local branch (see Location link above). CCW MiraDRAIN 9800 is a high-performance, high-strength drainage composite for horizontal and vertical applications.
- CCW MiraDRAIN�s multi-directional flow design allows a continuous path for water discharge, eliminating the potential for hydrostatic pressure build up It allows water to pass freely into the drainage core, where it is gravity fed into the CCW QuickDRAIN drainage collection system The dimpled flow channels, covered by filter fabric, face the soil while the flat backside of the core fits directly against wall surfaces�providing maximum compatibility with a wide variety of waterproofing systems
- High-flow drainage, three to five times the capacity of aggregate or sand No-clogging filter fabrics Relieves hydrostatic pressure buildup against below-grade structures High-compressive strength core, withstands installation and natural earth stresses Provides a protection course for the waterproofing system Light-weight product allows for cost-efficient installation Allows backfilling with the excavated soil
- Aggregate free drainage
- Brand: Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing
- Product Line: MiraDRAIN 9800
- Thickness: .4 in
- Material: Polystyrene Core
- Standards: ASTM Specified
- Type: 3-Dimensional, High Impact, High Performance
- Tensile Strength: 205 lb
- Length: 50 ft
- Width: 4 ft
- Special Features: Non Woven Filter Fabric
- Usage: Used in High Flow, High Compressive Strength, Vertical Drainage Applications where Single Sided Subsurface Drainage is Needed