Brigade 2XL Leather Driver Gloves
The most common leathers used in the glove business are cowhide, pigskin, deerskin and goatskin. Each type of leather has its own performance characteristics; including abrasion resistance, puncture resistance, breathability, insulation, moisture resistant and many more. These characteristics matched with a particular job help determine the right glove.
- Applications: Construction, Masonry, Agriculture, Iron/Steel Work, Mining, Foundry Operations, Transportation, Electrical Contractors
- Welted seams on middle fingers
- Cotton hem color coded for easy size identification
- Flexible keystone thumb construction
- Select grain cowhide leather
- Shirred elastic wrist helps keep dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Keystone thumb is durable and allows for the best flexibility
- Brand: Brigade
- Material: Leather
- Palm Material: Leather
- Size Group: 2X-Large
Watch and learn about preventing hand injuries with Brigade Leather Driver gloves, West Chester Zone Defense™ gloves, PIP G-TEK MaxiFlex® gloves are featured. These high quality constructed, superior dexterity gloves are comfortable and breathable to keep hands cool and dry while being protected.