BASF MasterEmaco A 660 Bonding Admixture 55 gal
THORO® ACRYL 60 is a special formulation of acrylic polymers and modifiers designed for use as an additive for cement mixes and other highly alkaline building materials. THORO® ACRYL 60 is a milky-white liquid with a viscosity slightly higher than that of water. It is non-hazardous, non-corrosive and noncombustible.
- Improves the workability of cement mixes, aiding ease of application
- Unaffected by ultraviolet light or contact with water, providing good durability under all conditions.
- Improves all physical characteristics of cement mixes, therefore increasing resistance to wear and weather
- Brand: BASF
- Product Line: MasterEmaco
- Form: Liquid
- Base Type: Cement
- Packing Type: Can
- Mixing Style: Drum
- Composition: Aqueous Styrene Acrylate Polymer
- Color: White
- Shear Strength: 1.16 N/sq-mm
- Application Method: Brush, Broom