Atlas EPS ThermalStar 15 psi R8.3 2" x 4' x 8' EPS Insulation
ThermalStar® rigid insulation is a family of innovative solutions for all your below grade, sheathing, and roofing applications. ThermalStar rigid insulation with EPSX® Technology maintains its superior thermal and physical properties over time, including R-value and moisture resistance, to provide long-term stability and protect your installation for years to come.
- Compressive strength � 13, 15, 25, 40, 60 psi, R-value � R3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, or specify thickness 1/2 in to 32 in
- Behind siding or protecting walls and slabs below grade, ThermalStar X-Grade insulation creates a superior barrier against damaging moisture
- An innovative solution with a unique composition for all your below-grade and sheathing installations.
- Field-tested and code-approved termite resistance Size 48 X 96 in standard, or specify dimension Scored for easily snapping into 16 or 24 in wide panels Installs the same as XPS insulation Covered by a 20-year R-value Warranty To keep our orange products green, each manufacturing plant serves as a recycling center to keep useful tear-off materials out of land?lls.
- Brand: Atlas EPS
- Product Line: Thermalstar
- Color: Light Orange
- Model: R8.3
- Material: Rigid Foam Polystyrene Sheet
- Specific Gravity: 1.05 - 1.18
- Thickness: 2 in
- Standards: ASTM C578, CAN/ULC Listed, UL Listed
- Length: 8 ft
- Width: 48 in
- Special Features: 15 psi Compressive Strength