Insulfoam 2" x 4' x 8' 2 LB EPS Beadboard
These versatile wall insulation products are extremely lightweight and offer remarkable physical properties, including excellent moisture resistance, long term non-degenerative thermal properties and extreme resilience.
- This material has long-term, non-degenerative thermal properties (R-Value), excellent moisture resistance and dimensional stability
- 1 to 2 lb nominal density, polystyrene sheets
- At the core of every EPS product is a state of the art expanded polystyrene, foamed-plastic insulation core
- While lightweight and resilient, it is also capable of supporting virtually any of the loads typically encountered on a roof
- It is compatible with virtually every commercial, low-slope roofing system offered, with only a few exceptions
- Its unique closed-cell structure provides remarkable physical and thermal properties
- Custom sizes available lightweight, resilient and dissolvable commonly used for knock-outs in precast concrete and for footing and slab insulation
- Brand: Atlas EPS
- Product Line: Beadboard
- Standards: ICC-ES ESR-1962, UL BRYX.R16529
- Material: Expanded Polystyrene
- Length: 8'
- Width: 4'
- Usage: Void fill insulation