Halsted UV Resistant 1600 hr Empty Sand Bag 14"x26"
Halsted's 1600 hour UV stabilized woven sandbags are an inexpensive and durable solution for flood, erosion control and highway barrier applications. Attached tie strings provide a convenient and positive closure on all sand bags.
- Choose from different sizes ranging from 14x26 inches to 18x30 inches, also available in multiple quantities starting from 100 bags up to 1000 bags
- The bags come ready to use with additional tie strings to tighten the bags after filled with sand, stay safe and protected
- These bags can be used for flood protection, construction projects, driveway, traffic control, erosion control, and as Ballast, or for any blocking needed
- Made with reinforced construction and 850 count denier UV coated polypropylene, designed to be dust proof and water resistant
- Capacity: 50
- Color: White
- Material: Polypropylene
- Length: 26 in
- Width: 14 in
- Special Features: 1600 hr UV Inhibitors
- Usage: For Flood Control, Erosion Control and Military Fortification