Jobsite WiFi Access Point
BUILT FOR CONSTRUCTION™
WiFi tough enough for the jobsite with simple setup and
adaptability for construction. It’s a solution that just works.
IP67 rated to protect against dust and water, and withstands a 10-ft. drop
Configured in 4 easy steps, in about 5 minutes or less
Access Points connect and reconfigure to self-heal when moved on the jobsite
- 3D models & construction software
- RFI's change orders, and punch lists
- Collaboration tools and photo documentation
*Based on actual case study findings
The Jobsite WiFi system uses multiple access points to extend WiFi coverage to the entire site. One Jobsite WiFi Access Point connects to a landline that is typically in the trailer. It then transmits a WiFi signal to other access points on the jobsite. How many access points are used depends on the jobsite size and needs of the business.
SET UP YOUR JOBSITE WiFi SYSTEM IN 4 EASY STEPS*
Download the App and Setup an Account
Register Your Access Point and Start Network Creation
Plug Into Power and Ethernet Cable
Complete Network Setup
COMPLETE STEPS 2-4 FOR ALL ADDITIONAL UNITS
*Read the user manual before placing units and powering up.
MANAGE YOUR NETWORKS REMOTELY ON WiFi.DEWALT.com
• Register Access Points to an Existing Network, or Create a New Network
• Monitor the Health and Performance of Each Access Point
• Check the Status of Your Networks