HD Supply Construction & Industrial - White Cap Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
Welcome to HD Supply Construction & Industrial - White Cap’s (“White Cap”) Rewards Program (the “Program”). Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before enrolling as a member (“you” or “Member”) of the Program to ensure that you fully understand yours and White Cap’s rights and obligations under the Program.
By enrolling as a Member, you agree that you have read and accepted and agree to be bound by these Terms. You may enroll in the Program only by completing a Rewards Card Registration Form completely and accurately or being registered by a White Cap associate at the counter sales area of a White Cap branch1 at the time of your purchase. Providing false information or omitting requested information will be grounds for denial of enrollment in the Program, accrual of eligible purchases under the Program, and/or suspension of your membership. Following registration, White Cap will issue you an HD Supply White Cap Rewards Card (“Rewards Card”). Participation in the Program and its benefits are offered at White Cap’s discretion, and White Cap may change the Terms, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice. Your continued participation in the Program after any such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
1. Eligibility: To be eligible for the Program, you agree:
- you are an individual, 18 years of age or older, or an authorized representative of an entity registered to transact business in any U.S. state; and
- all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful; and
- you are not a current credit account customer of White Cap.
Credit account customers are not eligible to participate in the Program. If following your registration, you become a White Cap credit account customer, you will not be eligible for Program benefits accruing after the date you have been approved as a credit account customer.
Resale customers are not eligible to participate in the program. White Cap may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Program to any person or entity and/or change the Program’s eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law, and the right to participate in the Program is revoked in such jurisdictions.
a. Quarterly Rebate Rewards
2. Membership Benefits:
During your participation in the Program and subject to these Terms, you will receive a voucher on a quarterly basis. The amount of the voucher will be based on eligible purchases you make at any participating White Cap branch during the previous quarter. Eligible purchases do not include any sales, use or other taxes collected by White Cap, shipping costs, returns, cancellations, or transaction fees. The voucher you receive will be calculated as follows based on the total of your eligible purchases during a calendar quarter:
- 2% for eligible purchases between $500 and $2,499
- 3% for eligible purchases between $2,500 and $4,999
- 4% for eligible purchases greater than $5,000
The maximum rebate a Member can earn during a calendar year is $2,000. Vouchers may only be redeemed at a White Cap branch, and only for White Cap merchandise. Voucher rebates are promotional and have no cash value. Vouchers cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards, redeemed for cash or used for freight service charges. Vouchers expire one year from the date of issuance. Voucher must be used at time of purchase on a single purchase. White Cap will not issue you a credit for the unused balance of a voucher. Items purchased with a voucher cannot be returned for cash. A voucher is non-transferable.
To earn a rebate voucher, you must purchase White Cap merchandise with cash, credit card or by check and present your Rewards Card at the time of purchase. No retroactive credit will be given on purchases where you fail to present your Rewards Card at the time of purchase. You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs on your Program account. You will immediately notify White Cap in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, and any other account-related security breach of which you become aware.
Voucher rebates earned through cash purchases at White Cap locations will be mailed to your U.S. mailing address provided in your application. It is your responsibility to update your mailing address. You may change your mailing address only by contacting White Cap Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All voucher rewards earned by Members are subject to review and confirmation by White Cap. White Cap, at its sole discretion, may make necessary adjustments to Member accounts at any time. If you do not agree to adjustments made to your account, your only recourse will be to terminate your membership in the Program. You are responsible for ensuring that voucher rewards have been properly credited and that your account balance is accurate. If you do not believe that a voucher reward has been correctly credited to your account, you must contact White Cap Customer Care at email@example.com within 30 days of receipt of the voucher at issue; thereafter, no further adjustments can be made. White Cap reserves the right to terminate any Member account for abusive or fraudulent activity, or if White Cap is no longer able to reach a Member via an email address provided by the Member.
You may be taxed on your voucher earnings, depending on applicable federal, state, and local tax laws. White Cap may choose to provide you with tax and other notices on occasion. In all instances, you will be solely responsible for any and all tax liability arising out of your participation in the Program and/or accrual or redemption of voucher rewards under the Program. Winners of any Promotion (as hereinafter defined) may need to complete a Form W-9, and White Cap will report the value of any Promotion prize on a form 1099 at the end of the calendar year.
From time to time, White Cap may conduct sweepstakes or other Promotions for Members. Promotions will be governed by the official rules designated for each Promotion by White Cap. Your participation in a Promotion will constitute your acceptance of a Promotion’s official rules.
In addition to your quarterly rebate rewards, as a Member you may, at White Cap’s discretion, be entitled to the following additional benefits:
- Member Week: White Cap may provide Members with access to special discounts on selected product categories.
- Orders Status Updates: Members can opt-in to receive real-time order status updates and easily reconcile invoices with nightly proof of deliveries. A valid email address is required to access this benefit.
- Exclusive Promotions & Coupons: During the Program calendar year, Members may receive exclusive White Cap communications via email and/or direct mail including special promotions and coupons.
- Special Items: Members may be eligible to receive special White Cap items.
You authorize White Cap to disclose to third parties information you have provided, or information that White Cap has obtained about your Program account or shopping behavior: (i) to agents, contractors, and licensees of White Cap or its affiliates, such as independent auditors, consultants or attorneys; (ii) to comply with government agency or court orders or requests; or (iii) where necessary for redemption of your rebate voucher or other rewards under the Program.
By registering for the Program, you agree to receive communications that are account and membership related, as well as coupons and special deals that are available to Members. If you do not wish to receive any email communications from White Cap, even if just to hear that we tracked your purchase and awarded your voucher, you may deactivate your account by contacting White Cap Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Disclaimer: THE PROGRAM IS BEING PROVIDED TO MEMBERS “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WHITE CAP DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. WHITE CAP DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE QUALITY OF, OR ACCURACY OF ADVERTISEMENTS FOR, ANY MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OFFERED OR PROVIDED BY WHITE CAP IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE PROGRAM.
5. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity: IN NO EVENT SHALL WHITE CAP OR ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR LOSSES INCURRED (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES), HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH: (i) THE PROGRAM; (ii) ANY FAILURE, DELAY, OR DECISION BY WHITECAP IN ADMINISTERING THE PROGRAM; (iii) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM, DAMAGES, INCLUDING LEGAL FEES, OR (iv) THE PURCHASE OR USE OF ANY MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, EVEN IF WHITECAP IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, CLAIMS, OR LOSSES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
MEMBER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD WHITE CAP, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF (i) MEMBER’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, (ii) THE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS BY MEMBER, (iii) THE INFRINGEMENT BY MEMBER (AND ANYONE USING MEMBER’S ACCOUNT) OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR (iv) CONTENT YOU SUBMIT, POST, TRANSMIT, MODIFY OR OTHERWISE MAKE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROGRAM. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SECTION 5 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Termination or Changes to the Program: White Cap reserves the right to terminate the Program or any part of the Program at any time with or without notice to you. Notification of Program termination will be posted online at www.whitecap.com/rewards-program-terms. White Cap will not be responsible for failing to notify you of Program termination where such failure is caused by any reason outside the control of White Cap, including an error in your email program, an inaccurate email address, your failure to check for your email, delivery of email to a bulk or spam folder, or your failure to inform White Cap of a change in your mailing address.
White Cap may modify the terms of this Agreement from time to time, with or without notice, and your continued participation in the Program after such modification shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such modification. It is your responsibility to review www.whitecap.com/rewards-program-terms regularly to remain knowledgeable about the Program and determine whether the Terms have been modified. If you do not agree to any modification of this Agreement, you must immediately cease participation in the Program.
7. Termination of Membership: Membership in the Program is subject to these Terms. Any failure to comply with these Terms, any fraud or abuse relating to the earning or redemption of issued vouchers or other rewards, or any misrepresentation of any information furnished to White Cap or its affiliates by you, or anyone acting on your behalf, may result in the termination of your membership in the Program, cancellation of your Membership account and/or forfeiture of your earned vouchers and other rewards. White Cap also reserves the right to close accounts that have been inactive for more than 12 months. Inactivity is defined as your failure to use your card during a 12-month period. Any deactivated account forfeits earned vouchers and other rewards and Program access.
8. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction and Time Period For Claims: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without reference to its conﬂicts of law rules. Any and all claims, causes of action or disputes (regardless of theory) arising out of or relating to the Program and these Terms, or the relationship between you and White Cap, shall be brought exclusively in the courts located in Cobb County, Georgia or the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia. You and White Cap agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Cobb County, Georgia or the Northern District of Georgia, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the Program or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. This section shall survive the termination or your participation in it.
9. General: If any provision of these Terms is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the other provisions contained herein will remain in full force and effect. White Cap’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. The Program is not available and is void where prohibited by law. Neither the Program nor any benefit offer under the Program creates, constitutes or gives rise to any legal or contractual rights by Members against White Cap. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and White Cap with respect to the Program.
1Participating branches: Santa Ana - 1, Chatsworth - 2, San Diego - 3, Riverside - 4, San Juan Capistrano - 5, Temecula - 6, Ventura - 7, Indio - 8, Paramount - 9, Las Vegas - 11, W. Phoenix – 12, No. Phoenix - 13, Phoenix - 14, Corona - 15, Marina Del Rey - 19, Ontario - 28, Downtown LA - 29, El Cajon - 36, No. Las Vegas - 38, Fort Collins - 43, Grand Junction - 44, Colorado Springs - 45, Salt Lake City - 50, El Paso - 51, Albuquerque - 52, No. Tucson - 53, Gardena – 54, Aurora - 55, National City - 59, Orem - 60, Santa Barbara - 61, St. George - 63, Azusa - 64, Santa Maria - 65, Anaheim - 302, Escondido - 382, Sun Valley - 383, Cheyenne - 501, Denver - 504, Ogden - 508, Gilbert (AZ) – 702, Minneapolis – 126, Mendota Heights – 127, Joliet – 600, Griffith – 601, Valparaiso – 602, Downtown Chicago – 604, Elk Grove Village – 605, Gilberts (IL) – 606, Des Moines – 104, Iowa City – 105, Davenport – 121, Cedar Rapids – 123, Indianapolis – 151, Fort Wayne – 153, Columbus – 154, Cleveland (OH) – 156, Louisville – 157, Cincinnati – 158, Raleigh – 218-258, Wilmington – 220, Greensboro – 270, Myrtle Beach – 271, Charlotte 197-219, Greenville – 239, Macon – 242, Pooler – 243, Martinez – 244, No. Charleston – 257, Roanoke – 191, Richmond – 192, Charlottesville – 195, Bristol – 196, Chesapeake – 210, Fort Myers – 221, Sarasota – 223, Pinellas – 232, Tampa – 237, Lakeland – 249, Naples – 250, Columbus (GA) – 200, Atlanta – 201, Marietta – 203, Cumming – 204, College Park – 247, Norcross – 297, Miami Gardens – 205, Pompano Beach – 236, Miami – 251-300, West Palm Beach – 955, Gainesville – 222, Melbourne – 233, Jacksonville – 234, Orlando – 235, Panama City Beach – 238, Nashville – 853, Memphis – 956, Kent – 30, Eugene – 31, Portland – 32, Seattle – 46, Spokane – 47, Marysville – 62, Tacoma – 506, Honolulu – 401, Hilo – 402, Kahului – 403, Kona – 404, Concord – 16, Fairfield – 24, Santa Rosa – 26, Livermore – 21, Salinas – 27, San Jose – 35, Stockton – 23, Fresno – 25, Bakersfield – 69, North Highlands – 20, Rancho Cordova – 33, Reno – 40, Roseville – 68, San Francisco – 17, Dublin – 18, Hayward – 22, Omaha – 101, Lincoln – 102, Kansas City – 125, Springfield (MO) – 117, Springdale – 107, Tulsa (OK) – 120, Denton – 290, Frisco – 706, Allen – 712, Fort Worth – 710, Aledo – 703, Irving – 711, Mesquite – 716, Killeen – 704, Austin – 707, Austin – 713, San Antonio – 709, San Antonio – 714, Pharr – 708, Corpus Christi – 759, Conroe – 851, Houston – 58, Stafford – 701, Houston Limo – 719, La Porte – 717, Beaumont – 718, Lake Charles – 303, Lafayette – 932, Geismar – 241, New Orleans – 240, Gulfport - 216.