It’s a winning combination. Both companies share the same core values, uncompromising commitment to excellence and a deep understanding of the challenges and pressure you face daily on the job site. Now, together we’ll be delivering the best of both worlds. You’ll benefit from increased resources, strong manufacturer relationships and a host of new locations to support your efforts wherever projects take you. During this transition, count on us to work diligently to integrate service and credit to keep it business-as-usual for you.
Learn More about the changes to your account below.
Review the information and samples below to see what has changed. The same sales and credit associates you know and trust will continue to give you the exceptional customer service you expect.
As of July 16, all A.H. Harris, Kenseal and Harmac back-office operations have combined with HD Supply White Cap on one operating financial platform. This was the first step in the conversion process for all A.H. Harris branches.
- Your Invoice and Statement format have changed.
- The remit to address is:
- You can view your new HD Supply customer number on invoices and statements with examples referenced below.
- If you have a credit account, you have access to new online account management tools including downloadable invoices, statements, and convenient payment options, through Billtrust. Once you have your customer number, create your WhiteCap.com account and link your terms account here: Account Registration
- On or around December 10th, the remaining locations will be converted to the HD Supply White Cap sales system.
KCP Beltsville, MD
KCP Chantilly, VA KCP Philadelphia, PA
Harmac Fryeburg, ME
Harmac Sayreville, NJ
AHH Whitehall, PA
AHH Albany, NY
AHH Henrietta, NY
AHH Massena, NY
AHH Plattsburgh, NY
AHH Rochester, NY
AHH Rock Tavern, NY
AHH Syracuse, NY
AHH Williston, VT
AHH Enfield, CT
AHH New Haven, CT
AHH Newington, CT
AHH Stamford, CT
AHH Westfield, MA
- As of October 8th, the following branches completed conversion:
AHH Charlotte, NC
Kenseal Charlotte, VA
AHH Charlottesville, VA
AHH Richmond, VA
AHH Roanoke, VA
AHH Boston, MA
KCP Boston, MA
AHH Cape Cod, MA
AHH Cranston, RI
AHH Plainville, MA
AHH Woburn, MA
AHH Augusta, ME
AHH Bangor, ME
AHH Manchester, NH
AHH Portsmouth, NH
AHH West Lebanon, NH
AHH Ardsley, NY
AHH Brooklyn, NY
KCP Brooklyn, NY
KCP Long Island City, NY
AHH Queens, NY
AHH Parlin, NJ
KCP Parsippany, NJ
AHH Whitehall, PA
- Purchase orders to all branches will need to be created to HD Supply C&I White Cap. POs not created to HD Supply White Cap will be returned to be re-created
- Rental Invoicing: Rental billing will transition from the current ‘pre-pre’ billing cycle to a ‘pre-post billing cycle
- New orders will initiate as ‘pre-post’. This means on the first day of rental, Customers will be invoiced for the first 28 days. Customers will receive an invoice for the 2nd month after 2 months have elapsed. From then on rentals are invoiced the end of each 28 day period.
- Existing AHH / Kenseal / Harmac rental orders will be converted to the new HD Supply White Cap system. When this happens, a credit will be issued to the Customer for any time remaining on the pre-billing. Then the rental will initiate again, so an invoice for the first 28 days will be issued. The next invoice will be 56 days later for the 2nd 28 days. Then post every 28 days the rental is open.
What happens if I send my payment to the old remit-to address?
Payments sent to the old address will be forwarded to the new one for a period of time.
What online tools are available?
- Review invoices and statements on our website and download your statement in Excel or QuickBooks
- See what's been paid and what's outstanding
- Make payments or purchase items anytime from anywhere
- Payments are applied more quickly to outstanding balances
- Invoices and statements via email or mail
Already an A.H. Harris Billtrust user?
- To access these new features, you will need to register with your new customer number on WhiteCap.com. Once you have your customer number mailed to you or have received a new invoice or statement, create your WhiteCap.com account and link your terms account here: Account Registration
What about my tax exempt status?
- If you are sales tax exempt, please send your exempt or resale certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org with your account number. Make sure HD Supply Construction Supply Ltd. is listed as the seller so your account will be sales tax exempt on future orders.
HD Supply Construction and Industrial W9 Form