Simpson Strong-Tie CS14 Coil Strap 14 ga 100'/box
CMSTC provides nail slots for easy installation; it can be cut to length. CS are continuous utility straps which can be cut to length on the job site. Packaged in lightweight (about 40 pounds) cartons.
- Wood shrinkage after strap installation across horizontal wood members may cause strap to buckle outward
- CMST only - Use every other triangle hole if the wood tends to split
- Use round and triangle holes for comparable MST loads, providing wood does not tend to split
- Refer to the applicable code for minimum nail penetration and minimum wood edge and end distances.
- The cut length of the strap shall be equal to twice the "End Length" noted in the table plus the clear span dimension.
- Brand: Simpson Strong-Tie
- Material: Steel
- Thickness: 14 ga
- Fastener Size: 10d in
- Finish: Galvanized
- Fastener Type: (26) Nails
- Load Capacity: 2490 lb
- Length: 100 ft
- Width: 1.25 in