Multiquip 6" x 18" Finish Blade with Channel for 46"
SPECIAL ORDER ONLY – Call your local branch (see Location link above). MQ/Whiteman blades are made of heat-treated trowel steel, formulated to our specifications for maximum wear resistance and long life. Our blades are manufactured with additional rivets for greater uniformity and torsional strength. This increases machine stability and produces a smoother, flatter finish. Enduro Blades use heavier gauge steel to achieve up to 50% longer life than conventional trowel blades. They are ideal for heavier walk-behind trowels and ride-on trowels. Quick Change Blades offer a simple, fast alternative to bolt-on blades. A reuseable mounting bar and channel mount blade system allows replacement of blades in minutes without the use of tools Some brands of trowel blades on the market today may resemble the MQ/Whiteman blade, but none comes close in quality, attention to detail and overall value.
- finish blades
- Tempered tough, with the right amount of flexibility to give you a perfect finish every time
- White Cap combination float-finish replacement power trowel blades are made from the finest quality steel
- Brand: Multiquip
- Material: Steel
- Type: Quick Change
- Specifications: 6 X 18 X 0.062 in
- Suitable For Use With: 46 in Heavier Walk Behind Trowels and Ride On Trowels
- Special Features: with Channel