MortarNet 1/2" Cavity Mortar Dropping Barrier with 40% Recycled Content
MortarNet is used in masonry cavity walls to prevent blocked weep vents and ensure that walls drain and dry quickly. Mortar Net® Solutions provides mortar collection, flashing, and wall drainage systems for masonry cavity and single wythe CMU walls. The company also provides high corner boots, end dams, adhesives and cell vents, along with a free takeoff service when purchasing its TotalFlash flashing solution.
- Will not oxidize, rot, promote mold or fungus, or react with other common building materials.
- 90% open mesh provides hundreds of channels for water to flow to the weeps.
- The patented Insect Barrier keeps insects and debris out of the cavity.
- Easy to install, requires no fasteners, adhesives or special training
- Catches and suspends mortar droppings above the weep vents, and breaks up the droppings to prevent them from forming a solid dam.
- Made of nylon with 40% recycled content
- Allows air movement in and out of the cavity to promote rapid drying of the wall.
- Brand: MortarNet
- Thickness: .4 in
- Material: Nylon with 40% Recycled Content
- Length: 5 ft
- Width: 10 in