Colorado State & Federal Labor Law Poster
Based on Product Sourcing
Colorado State & Federal Labor Law Poster (Laminated)
- Colorado Minimum Wage Law
- Unemployment Insurance
- COLORADO STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS: Anti-Discrimination, Colorado Minimum Wage Law, Notice of Injury, Unemployment Insurance, Workers' Compensation Act, Emergency Phone Numbers, Payday Notice.
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Notice of Injury
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- FEDERAL LABOR LAW POSTINGS: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC), Federal Minimum Wage, Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA), Employee Polygraph Notice, USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA.
- Please note, in order to be in compliance employers must display both State and Federal Labor Law Postings. State Government and agencies require the display of mandatory labor law postings. Obtaining compliance with these notice requirements is easy with our State Labor Law Poster. This poster has all the mandatory notices required to be posted in the workplace on one poster. Our State Labor Law Poster is up-to-date and attorney-approved. In addition to the State Labor Law Poster, an employer must also display notices mandated by the Federal Government. Construction companies in California must display State and Federal mandatory labor law postings at all job site locations. In addition, the construction industry specific IWC No. 16 must also be posted.
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
- Payday Notice
- Workers' Compensation Act
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Brand: Elite Business Ventures
- Product Line: Osha4less
- Standards: OSHA Standards
- Type: Colorado State & Federal Labor Law Laminated Poster
- Width: 24
- Height: 40 in