BASF MasterFlow 100 Nonshrink Grout 50 lb/bag
This product is currently not available.
Call for Quote
Based on Product Sourcing
Hazardous material shipping restrictions apply. You may be contacted by Customer Service if an alternate shipping method is required.
Construction Grout RC is a noncatalyzed, multi-purpose construction grout containing mineral aggregate.
- Hardens free of bleeding when properly placed - provides high effective bearing area for proper support and load transfer
- Concrete gray color (after curing) - blends in with surrounding concrete
- No organic accelerators, including chlorides or other salts - will not corrode reinforcing steel
- Can be extended with clean, well-graded coarse aggregate -Fills large voids without additional mix water
- Hardens free of bleeding when properly placed
- Brand: BASF
- Product Line: MasterFlow
- Color: Concrete Gray
- Container Size: 50 lb
- Compression strength: 10500 psi After 28 days Stiff
- Working time: 6 hr Initial, 8 hr Final
- Standards: ASTM C 1107-07
- Special Features: Paddle
- Usage: For Normal Loads For Columns And Baseplates, Bedding Grout For Precast Panels, Repairing Of Cavities Resulting From Ineffective Concrete Consolidation, Caulking Concrete Pipe, Damp Pack Applications