Powers Fasteners Vertigo 1/4" x 1" Long 1/4" Side Wood Anchor
SPECIAL ORDER ONLY – Call your local branch (see Location link above). Vertigo is an all steel threaded fastening system for suspending steel threaded rod vertically overhead in pipe hanging, fire protection, electrical conduit and cable-tray applications. Vertigo are available in three versions which can be installed in a variety of base materials including steel purlins, bar joists and beams, wood frame columns and beams, as well as concrete ceilings, beams and columns. Steel threaded rods in 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" diameters can be vertically suspended with Vertigo. In wood and steel base materials, Vertigo is also offered in a side mount style for lateral installation of 1/4" and 3/8" diameter steel threaded rods onto joists, columns and overhead members. For all steel and wood Vertigo fasteners, a universal Vertigo Socket Driver is recommended to provide proper installation with a screw gun or hammer drill.
- Concrete Vertigo can be installed with an adjustable torque, battery powered screw gun or hammer drill
- The universal socket can be used for the steel and wood Vertigo
- Lower in-place cost, when compared to beam clamps, lag bolts and dropins
- Steel and wood vertigo can be installed with a screw gun or hammer drill
- Concrete vertigo can be installed with an adjustable torque, battery powered screw gun or hammer drill